Search my blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

12th run: short run in the vibrams

Distance in VFF: 2.0
Average pace: 7:38

Shorter run in vibrams was fine. I put my pace on here because I didn't feel like I was going that fast. I don't think it's the shoes, but it's worth noting that it appears my body is adjusting to the running and becoming more efficient, so I can ran faster, longer. We'll see how the next few runs go.

At this point my feet feel 90% recovered, but still look pretty torn up. I am going to see how running every day, shorter runs in the vibrams and longer runs in my old shoes goes. If my shins can take it, it shouldn't be a problem.

Also a weird thing I noticed on my last few runs. I feel a mild tendonitis on the top of my left foot. Not sure if it's serious yet. Seems like a weird place to get tendonitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment